Join us to cheer on the best Para Nordic skiers from around the world at this great event! Ski racing action will happen March 1 through 8, 2023. This event will feature Para Cross-Country and Para Biathlon skiing competition for athletes with both physical and vision impairment. Disciplines include individual start, sprint, sprint pursuit and mass start.
Cheer on 65 of the best Para athletes from 18 countries including the United States, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Great Britain, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Mongolia, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and Ukraine.
Athletes scheduled to compete for the United States include 17-time Paralympic medalist Oksana Masters, 3-time Paralympic gold medalist Kendall Gretsch, 7-time Paralympic medalist Dan Cnossen and 4-time Paralympic medalist Jake Adicoff.
Admission is free for spectators. See details and schedule below.
- March 1 – Cross-Country Classic Sprint
- Qualification | 10 am
- Rookie Race | 11:15 am
- Finals | 12 pm
- March 2 – Cross-Country Skate 5k
- 5KM Sitting | 10 am
- 5KM Free | 12 pm
- March 3 – Official Training
- March 4 – Biathlon 12.5k Individual
- 12.5KM Sitting | 9:30 am
- 12.5KM Vision Impaired | 11:45 am
- 12.5KM Standing | 2 pm
- March 5 – Biathlon 7.5k Sprint
- 7.5KM Sitting | 9:30 am
- 7.5 KM Vision Impaired | 11:30 am
- 7.5 Standing | 1:30 pm
- March 6 – Official Training
- March 7 – Biathlon Sprint Pursuit
- Sitting | 9:30 am
- Vision Impaired | 11:30 am
- Standing | 1:30 pm
- March 8 – Cross-Country Skate Mass Start 20k
- Sitting | 10 am
- Standing and Vision Impaired | 12 pm